Saturday, August 13, 2011

Red Dust

Another stack from the library today. Timely, since I finished Peter Kocan's stories last night. I think they might have been somewhat autobiographical as they were set in a psychiatric prison institution. I will be interested to do some more research into Peter Kocan and his writing.

Meantime, feeling like a complete change of gear and deliberately chose the next batch of books to be written by women. Red Dust looks like a good easy read, even got large print. It's a bit frustrating at the moment, just wanting to read in the evenings, but I have presentations to put together for work. However, I am not going to totally ruin a weekend and go to work tonight and tomorrow night; so tomorrow it is and I will get stuck into some reading in the meantime.


No comments:

Post a Comment