Friday, February 18, 2011

Junior Fiction

Having finished Sundowners this morning (nice read) we made a trip to the library after Dominic's swimming lesson and picked up lots of books for DJ and a couple for me that I'd reserved. The Green Wind by Thurley Fowler is a Junior Fiction book and it's not the only one on the list,
of books for children. SnugglePot and CuddlePie, for instance and I'm pretty sure the Morris Gleitzman one is for kids. I don't mind in the least - there are some really great kids' books around. The Green Wind is also published with its sequel The Wind is Silver so I'll read both.


While DJ had his swim, I dipped into The Long Prospect, the book I picked up in Melbourne. But it's odd - I kept getting confused between the two characters. So will come back to it in another gap between library books.

This is the other book I got from the library today.

No comments:

Post a Comment